Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > wikepedia

Dear Thom and Dave, you have helped me out a lot, so this is the least I can do to drum up a little business for you. I put links to your site on Wikipedia entries for toy trains, ho scale, o scale, and n scale. You said a few months ago to spread the word, so this is what I did. Hope you will get a few more customers in the next few weeks!
Clark.
March 11, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterCSAhomodeler
Don't be surprised when those links are deleted. Promotional links violate Wikipedia policy. I delete any promotional links I run across while editing.
March 11, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterDonald Albury
you were right, I just checked a few hours later and they were deleted.
Oh well!
Maybe I will write an article on cardstock modeling someday when I get around to it and include a link here.
until then, Thom and dave will have to wait!
March 11, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterCSAhomodeler
Wikipedia has an article on "Paper model". The article has no cited references, which is a problem. Maybe I'll find time to work on it. Any mention of Clever Models will have to cite a reliable published source, of which I believe there may be a couple around. In the meantime, word-of-mouth is good. I saw Jim Gore talking about Clever Models at an NMRA divisional meeting last Saturday.
March 12, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterDonald Albury
I have an advertising from Clever Models on my blog. That is and will be the only one on my site, because I donĀ“t like adverts while reading blogs. Maybe some of my european readers take hint and have a look and buy.

Peter
March 16, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterPeter Wehrhahn
Thanks for the support Peter.
March 16, 2015 | Registered CommenterDave