Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Interior Texture Sheets

I am unlikely to use many paper products in exterior use except for background flats and models. Where I could really use texture sheets is for interiors. Since most interiors are only seen through windows and open doors, paper wall treatments and furniture, etc. would prove to be useful. An recent example, I am modeling a caboose and am putting in basic interiors. I don't plan to make the roof removable but would like there to be something to see through the windows, especially on photos. That awful "railroad green" painted horizontal board wall siding would be perfect. I don't want to go through the trouble of scoring card sheets to get the board texture. A "wallpaper" of siding would be just the ticket. May I suggest adding this type of product to your texture sheets? In fact, interiors of all the cabinets, seats and partitions inside a caboose would be an excellent addition to your line. Just cut, fold and install to spruce up any car interior. That green painted siding, horizontal and vertical, would work inside depots, etc. as well. Consider seating and partitions for coaches, postal and dining cars! The imagination runs wild!

Just a suggestion.

Larry Huber
April 9, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterLarry Huber
Larry, Wile we try to convince you that card stock craftsman kits are the future. You are in luck. You may have noticed that every day more of our texture sheets are available as downloads. The items you mention already exist and will be available within the next couple of weeks.
Our box car interiors are the best I've ever seen. We will be making several shops and stores available and the car interiors as well. Other useful extras will include roof details like air conditioners,vents and sheet metal ducts. a big assortment of deco steel signs and awnings will also be coming very soon. We have a backlog of stuff that just cant get on a disk so now they will be available piecemeal.
Ans sooner or later Larry we'll get you to build one of our great kits and you'll be hooked.
Happy modeling
Thom
April 9, 2010 | Registered CommenterDave
Would really like to see those interiors!! I am looking forward to them. I just downloaded the Plant #2 from your site. Thanks for the interesting models. Speaking of interior details, I am working on a "kitbash" of your HO Western Store model. My version will be a western bookstore complete with bookshelves, some furniture, wallpaper, a Persian rug on the planked floor and other goodies. With your kind permission and, if I can figure out how, I will try to send you a few pictures when it is all done along with a brief description of how I did some of the effects.

Thanks again.
June 26, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterMikado
That sound great, cant wait to see it. i actually have a book store interior but not as elaborate as what your planning.
pictures please.
June 26, 2010 | Registered CommenterDave