Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Busting out the models

I've been busting out the models. So far I have completed 7 models. I am finding that I can complete one in about 2 hours if I sit that long. I prefer to build them over a few days. I am enjoying the heck out of building the models and have found myself looking forward to jumping into new ones as soon as I complete one. I have another five printed out and will be hard set to figure out which one I am going to tackle next.
I really like the western style store, and will be purchasing it this week, more then likely. I don't think this kit is limited to western style layouts since alot of New England back country towns have similar mom and pop stores in them. I am on the fence about buying the engine house disk. I love the model and can see a great place for it on my layout but I am unsure how long it would take for me to complete.
I am hoping that you guys put out the critters on standard gauge HO scale, one of the biggest things lacking on my train layout are freight cars. I can see alot of potential in being able to create nice looking cars from cardboard.
Do you guys have anymore information about when the critters will be available in standard gauge HO scale.
Also in your blog awhile ago you said you were going to make building interiors available for purchase online when will they be available ?
I am also looking forward to seeing your bridges, will they be girder bridges or just standard box style bridges ?
At the rate I am going I will have all the buildings you offer completed before the end of the year so keep em coming.

Thanks for the great hobby, keep up the great work.
October 5, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterJDuv
J, That's impressive. I'm happy that your getting so much out of the kits. You might want to start kitbashing and modifying them.

The standard gauge will be a while. Other projects need finishing. The bridge will be coming soon. It's being test built right now. Hopefully in a few weeks. A steel plate type girder bridge is already available on the "Steel Industrial Building" DVD.

Welcome to the "FOLD" hahahaha, I slay myself.

Thom
October 6, 2010 | Registered CommenterDave
I have photos of my buildings I will be sending you in the next couple of days. Thanks for the great models, a little disappointed about the critters in ho standard gauge being down the road but as you know everyone in this hobby has to have enormous amounts of patience. So waiting is not a problem.
October 12, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterJDuv