Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Model railroad hobbiest

We advertise in Model Railroad Hobbyist the free ezine. I'd like to take a informal pole.

How many of you read this magazine and if so have your seen our ad?
Please respond this is important information for us.
Thom
June 10, 2011 | Registered CommenterDave
I for one read the magazine each month and have noticed the Clevermodels adds. It is the one mag. that I really look forward to probably because its free! lol
June 10, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterSteven
I read this magazine as well. They tend to concentrate on more creative and unusual projects than Model Railroader.
June 10, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterMatt
I receive it but I am very far behind on my reading. I have never seen your ad in it. The two magazines that I do take, and read every time they arrive, are "O Scale Trains" and "Narrow Gauge and Short Line Gazette".

Best

Jim G.
June 10, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterJim Goodridge
I "discovered' the magazine the magazine a few months ago and was impressed by bothn the content and the quality advertisers. I am not surprised to see your add amoung them. I have downloaded all the issues. I hope your add generates a lot of interest in your products.
June 11, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterDonald Schmitt
I have been getting this ezine for a couple of years now and enjoy it. Sorry to say that I missed your ad.
June 11, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterRon Fiedler
I came across MRH last year and have downloaded all of the back issues. For someone getting back into the hobby after 40 years I find it very informative and helpful with respect to resources, techniques, and operations. I have seen your ad and wish you well. You are offering unique and interesting products at very affordable prices. After seeing your operating layout at Springfield it's obvious that well done card models can hold their own with any other material, even at the front of the layout. Good graphics and layering can compensate for lack of 3-D texture in most cases, and your graphics are excellent. Your summer contest should result in some very creative "bashes", and I hope to provide one.

All the best,

Paul LaPierre
June 11, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterPaul LaPierre
This is very useful information and I thank you. keep it coming.
I myself really like the magazine along with the gazzett and Narrow gauge down under.
I'm really looking forward to the contest. the last one we did was truly amazing.
June 11, 2011 | Registered CommenterDave
I also read the mag together with the Gazette. Yes, I have noticed your adds in the on line mag.
June 11, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterJohn Humes
My husband and I have NOT read this magazine, but I just checked it out and it looks like it would be interesting so we will sign up to receive it..
June 13, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterBarbara
Until the mention here I had never heard of this magazine.

I have spent a few hours this afternoon looking at back issues and found a number of articles useful to me on this side of the Atlantic

I have subscribed.

Many thanks indirectly for the "heads up"

Good luck with the advertising. I will keep an eye out for it

Bryan
June 13, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterBryan
I have been reading MRH since it came out and, yes, I did notice the ad (and pronounced a hearty "Good on ya!" when I saw it). I also read SL&NGG, NGDU, LID (when it publishes), MR, RMC, and the On30 and HOn30 Annuals. Looking forward to the time when CM is so prosperous that it has ads in all of them! Keep up the good work, guys.
June 13, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterBrent
I have been MRH since it came out. I must admit that it is a little strange not to be able to pick up the magazine and turn the pages but I enjoy it. I have seen the ads there. Of course, I enjoy seeing them since one of my models is there. I also read quite a few others but my favorites are Narrow Gauge & Shortline Gazette and RMC. I've even had the privelage to have my models in O Gauge Railroading articles and on the cover of O Scale Trains (the enginehouse at Gorre). I owe it all to my friends at Clever Models and all of their support. I hope that CM continues to be more and more popular. I do my best to show off your wonderful kits.

Jim
June 17, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterJim Gore
Jim, We appreciate how good your building skill makes us look.

Thom
June 17, 2011 | Registered CommenterDave
I read the magazine and think that it is ver yhigh quality

I first learned about Clever Models from the magazine
June 25, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterAaronI
I read the ezine, but MR is still my primary source of railroad news and info, other than the web. I have seen your ads in the ezine.
July 10, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterBen
Yes! I read and enjoy MRH and have noted your support. I've bought the Steel Buildings Disk and it's great.
July 27, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterRicH
I also have been reading MRH ffor about 6 months I like it so I'll probably continue to read it, I Download the issue and read off line so I dont check out the ad links.
July 30, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterBernieG
I read MRH each month and find the information and format terrific. I too have seen your ads in this internet publication and appreciate your effort to give model railroaders information in this timely and up to date format that is MRH.
September 6, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterDeano
I just found your site through your ad on MRH. I will be ordering in the near future.
September 19, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterALX
I've read it since the first issue!
October 21, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterRon T