Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > I Made Another Goof on a Roof

I just finished the S Scale Shed with windows. All the walls went together, I cut out the windows and used an overhead transparency for the glass. Then I got to the foundation and the roof. They were way too small for the rest of the building. The page that I cut everything out of said S Scale. This is the third building in a row where I've been stopped by a roof. It's kind of discouraging.
October 15, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterJacques
Are you sure that you printed the all sheets at 100% size? When the .pdf loads, make sure the size is 100% and make sure your printer settings are for 100%. Some printers will try to resize images to fit the page. Just check all the settings and make sure that is not happening.
October 15, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterBill
Hi Jacques. This is Dave at Clever. I double checked the files that you received and they are all correctly sized. The print size is set when we load the file to the server. Unless someone goes into the server and deliberately replaces the file, (Highly unlikely since our files are pretty well protected.) it should print out at the correct size. BUT, note what Bill commented. Sometimes, (often) printers will decide to re-size a printout. It has to do with your printer default settings. Like he said, be sure that your printer is printing at 100%, not to a paper size or to FIT. This should take care of your problem.
I am sorry for the inconvenience. I hope this helps.
Dave
October 16, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
I have been taking the buildings to a print shop since my HP printer wouldn't print cardstock. I bought a Canon printer yesterday with a straight feed. You guys pegged it. Everything printed correctly and my building has a roof now. Thanks guys.
October 22, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterJacques