Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Paperwork from Afghanistan

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I have checked in here! I have been passing some time lately working on a little diorama. It uses a couple Clever models, the "shiner" trailer and the "free-be" yard shed. The fun part has been where I've been working at! I put a little blog over at the A&O Railroad website.

http://www.aorailroad.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=173

There are a couple pictures and a running score.

Enjoy!
Rick Bacon
March 5, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterRick Bacon
Rick,

An excellent little diorama with a lot of fine detail. My compliments! Best of luck in Afghanistan. I know times there are tough right now. We went through the same thing in Vietnam but we are all behind you.

Jim
March 5, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterJim Gore
Rick, Great pix and great work. I have to thank you also for the good feeling. It wasn't our intention but It feels good to know that our downloadable and free kits have made it possible for you and I hope others to find some time away from what I'm sure is a stressful situation. time for a new freebie. I have to see what i can put up.
Thom
March 5, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave
Great work Jim, that is a great job on that trailer
March 5, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterTed
Nice job, Rick. I really like your diorama, complete with outhouse. The license plates on the shed are a really nice touch. I like the weathering on the trailer too. Thanks!
March 5, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterJim Bisbee
The thing that jumps out at me the most is the nice, clean , crisp job you have done putting it all together. I can't see any glue slop either! Great job. Nice use of improvised materials also. I would love to see what you come up woth once you've got your hands back on a bag of woodland scenics and Noch grass!

What can you make a figure with? :)

Be safe,

Ben
March 5, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterBen