Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Just say Hi

This where you can be counted. Hi (i'm waving really)
March 5, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave
Hi
I live on the east coast of England have been buying your kits for a couple of years, both downloading (which I prefer) and on disk. Even with a lack of modelling skill they build up in to very nice models and the fact that I can always print a page again if I mess up is great.
Without you my current layout would never have been built.
Many thanks

Roger Brookes
March 6, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterRoger
New to paper modelling. Ordered your Textures collection and while on business in Toronto seen some models built from your kits at Credit Valley Railroad. Picked up some of the DVd's and have been having a great time practicing using both the DVD kits and the freebies from your website. Used the "flat car" from the On30 snowplow to build a freight car for my son's wargaming scenery. May even get him to come alongside in building paper models.
March 6, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterWeston
Thom,

I model in HO scale. To date I have purchased all DVD's for in that scale plus the Texture DVD. Also, I have downloaded all models with the exceptiom of the Dairy Plant. (just too large for me). In addition I of course have downloaded most of the free models.

A great deal of the models I have built I have given to friends that at first said paper is not model railroading. At this point I am happy to say that at least three of them are starting to come around :)))

Keep up the great work,

John
March 6, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterJohn
Thom,

I've been a follower for a number of years. I model in HO and really like the downloads. At first I was skeptical but after building a few structures I really enjoy the builds and the results. Great looking, unique, realistic structures.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Rick
Burleson, Texas
March 6, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterRick Mink
I knew this was a good idea. Please do send us pix and be a part of our community. lots of new kits coming online. We are releasing new disks next week and soon those kits will be available as downloads as well. I'm also going to put a new freebie up soon.

Thom
March 6, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave
Howdy folks, I'm Steven from Tulsa, OK. I model in HO scale however I also have O scale and G scale trains. I have several clever model disks and I've also downloaded several kits and the Freebie's as well. I'm in the process of designing a 2' by 8' layout with a Holiday theme, and I'm going to use only paper buildings (clever models or course). I'm currently looking to use the Cream City Tool Works as a Toy Factory, Plant #2 as a Santa's Mail Room. I will have to send in a jpeg of my layout as designed and maybe make some kind of a web site so you guys can laugh at my beginner skills at modeling.
Well that tells you a little about me.

Steven
March 7, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterSteven
I discovered paper models years ago and became an ardent fan. I am building a layout and plan to use paper models exclusively, especially Clever Models. Your models just cry out to be next to a railroad or intimately involved with one. I have bought several of the DVDs and downloads and have enjoyed building them.
Gary
March 15, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterGary
Thanks Gary, hope you'll share some photos in the future. we appreciate your writing in.
Thom
March 16, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave
OK, thanks to everyone who made the connection with our forum.
I know there's still more of you out there.
Why not check in and let us know how we can do better? what kits do you want to see? are there shows we should attend?

Thom
March 21, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave