Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > WEB RING

Gee Fellows, The "Web Ring" is back. This is really a pain.

When I open your home page after a second or two I am hijacked to the web ring thing. The only way that I can back to your page is to exit the net then come back on.

These folks have to be hurting you. Most folks after a couple of trys would just give up and go elseware.

John
June 20, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterJohn
John, We have complained and threatened and it helps for a while, then their back. We will do what we can but we also ask that you complain to the web ring people as well. Tell all of your friends and their friends to complain and not use it. There's very little we can do.
June 20, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave
John I have removed the web ring html code. I have no idea if this will help. I have also written and complained to web ring management
June 20, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave
Thom,

This evening I had no problems. Thanks for your efforts.

John
June 21, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterJohn
Hi gang -
I list the Clever Models website on my Favorites file and have no problem accessing the site or running into any web ring.
- Mase
June 28, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterMase
It's been couple of weeks now, with no appearances of the notorious Web Ring. Dare we think that they are gone forever? Knock on wood, ehh..., I mean paper!
Dave
June 29, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
I took the code for their banner out of our page html. We did get some traffic from them but not enough to put up with the abuse. I don't know how but the hot spot for the allowed hot spot on their banner would trigger it' self.
June 29, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave