Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Critters&Cars as individual downloads?

Hi

I have been visiting this site for some time and already ordered a few of your models (which are gorgeous and a real joy to build) but I was wondering if there are any plans of releasing the Critters and Cars models as individual downloads in your shop? (I am contemplating ordering the DVD but shipping to Europe takes about four weeks and now and then I tend to get impatient ;)

Thank you for some of the most amazing papercraft models I've had the joy of building. :)

Best regards
Grit
June 29, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterGrit
I can't say we've thought about it. I keep threatening to release more rolling stock and trollies in standard gauge.
What kind of trains would you be interested in? The DVD is all narrow gauge.
If there were a particularly note worthy car or critter. I could be perswaded to make something.
June 29, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave
Hi Grit. Our deliveries to Europe (depending where you are) almost never take longer than 2 weeks, many get there sooner. It's kind of a crap shoot. The examples that you can see in the Model Gallery are only some of what is on the disc. Is there anything specific that you are looking for? Like my brother Thom implied, we can always work something out. Let me know if there is something that you want to try and I'll quote you a price for an individual download.
Dave
June 29, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
Thanks for releasing the caboose! I just want to make sure I'm right before I get started. To build the caboose in S gauge, I would just reduce it 75% like I would the buildings, correct?

I would be very interested in trolley models and any smaller motive units. The only reason that I haven't bought the critter disk yet is I still have to catch up on the buildings I've already purchased.
June 30, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterJacques
If you started with the On30 kit, you are correct.
June 30, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
I would like to see trollies and also narrow gauge passenger cars
July 2, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterDon Schmitt