Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > G & D Engine House Download

Are you planning to offer the G & D Engine House as a download? If so is there a time frame?
August 26, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterRon Thibault
Ron, With the advent of successfully being able to download entire disk collections we will be able to make the G&D material available almost immediately. Since very little of the cost is in the disk material itself, the cost will likely stay the same. No postage of course.
We do have to pay a monthly fee for storing the data and the download transaction (payloads costs on our end)

We now have about 60 of our models available for download and it is our intention to have them all as well as all future designs. Disks may still be available at shows however we are looking into download cards like the music business uses as well.
I would hazard to say that If you sent brother Dave the money via Pay Pal, he would send you a download code for the kit within a couple of days. Getting it visible on the web site, will likely take longer.
August 26, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave
The G&D engine house is now available as a download. Your wish our command. Well, not really. we were going to do it any way.
August 28, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave
I just wanted to tell all this is a great model. I have been working my kit (from DVD) off and on the past 6 months. If one needs a engine house...get this kit. It is well worth the price.

John
August 29, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterJohn