Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > New Freebie

Hey, how are you guys going to make any money by putting such a gorgeous little structure in the freebie section? I just dowloaded it and can hardly wait to start the build! With an interior yet! Are future kits going to have those great exploded diagrams? It negates having to include instructions, and shows how some of the more complex areas of a model will fit together. Maybe you can retro some of these diagrams to the more complex existing kits. As usual, you guys have outdone yourselves, and the results are terrific and much appreciated!
- Mase
September 7, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterMase Maronn
Thanks Mase. It wasn't planned as a freebie but I felt the thank you kit had to be a little special.
I am planning on doing exploded views for most of the new kits.
Who says we make money?
September 7, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave
I want you to make money so I just left you a donation for my download.
September 7, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterBill Fornshell
Thanks Bill, that donation covers several freebies.
September 8, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave
Your generosity is always appreciated, guys. Thanks!
September 9, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterJim Bisbee
I may be jumping the gun just a bit, but there is another Clever Models freebie coming, but not from us. The model, which is admittedly similar to "Write's", will only be available from the "Shortline Modelers Lounge", a web magazine I enjoy. There will also be a full tutorial. I don't know when they will be publishing it. I just sent the files off yesterday, but rest assured, I will post a big notice when it is.
September 11, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave
Last day for the Wright's repair freebie Midnight tonight
September 12, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave
Just added 2 new virtual simulator models from John F
The pix are from the virtual railroad of Tim Muir
June 9, 2013 | Registered CommenterDave
It's been a wile since I put up a new Freebie but that's going to change shortly. I'm putting the finishing touches on a nice western building and well. I'm just going to give it away. Before that I am putting up a nice small "Sand drying house" It's up now.
The western building which will be called "Creeky roofing" will be up in a few days.
I plan on re releasing it later with substantial extras but for now You guys deserve something cool and free.
It will be up early next week in O and HO
You guys are the best.
July 6, 2013 | Registered CommenterDave