Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > General Rope

I have again converted one of the Clever Model kits to a virtual model. tI was placed on my favorite virtual R.R. The London and Port Stanley. It will soon appear in the FREEBIES section for download. John

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92079034@N03/8367003291/
January 10, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterJohn Fleming
Hi John,

looks great. I´ve just visited your website. I am totally amazed about the great v-modelling shown there. I think, I have to re-install my MSTS to have some fun with your road. I really like your POV-Ray pictures. They would be fine in at the trainroom walls.

I think it would be great to have your boxcab-electrics as cardmodels. Isn´t it an idea for Thom?

Fine to have such quality material available from all of you.

Thanks
Peter
January 11, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterPeter Wehrhahn
Thanks Peter but I have to clairify a few things. The London and Port Stanley is not a railroad I made. It was made by some one else and I have chosen it as my favorite to operate. I can add to it as you can see by my addition of General Rope.

Also I do not have a web site so I don't whose site you were looking at. No harm done.

Yes the box cab would make an interesting card model. There are many types and road names that could be used.

John
January 11, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterJohn L Fleming
Hi John. You know, I think Peter is right. Your Box Cab might make for a great model. Can you send me some views of it? If you can't, I will definitely have to reload my train sim software. (Haven't done anything with it for years, but I used to enjoy it a lot.) But I'm guessing that only you can see your stuff when you are running. I've got to brush up on the nuts and bolts of the sim world.
Didn't know much to begin with. Forgot more that that.
Dave
January 11, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
Hi Dave, I have dropped a line to Wayne Campbell, the designer of the L&PS and asked if it would be OK to send images of his Box Cab. If he gives permission, I'll send you all the screen shots you need. I hope to hear from him soon and then I will get back to you. John
January 11, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterJohn L Fleming
Hi Dave, I send a sample image of the Box Cab to your e-mail address and am wondering if you received it and is it in the right format? I'll send more views if they are acceptable. John
January 13, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterJohn Fleming