Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > N scale shout out

As I mentioned in an earlier post, N scale interest has kind of exploded. OK "N" folks How about sharing some pix. We have built a few of our kits in N but you guys are the masters of the world of small. We are inviting you to show off or maybe challenging you. Either way we want to see what your up to. Send us your pix and we will post them in the BLOG.
January 16, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterThom
Thom: I have purchased (downloaded) quite a few of your structures and textures the last couple of months. I will try to get photos of some completed and in-process projects. How do I send them to you? Can I e-mail with attachments or do I have to print out and mail to you? I make my living driving a "big truck" over the road and average about 12hrs/wk at home so it may take a while before I am able to send them.
January 19, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterDavid Rarig
As Dave says, how would you like pictures sent.
Am combining some of your kits with UK produced ones.
February 27, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterMike S
Guys, you can email the pix as attachments and then we will size them and post them. Any details about your process would also be welcome.
You can send them via the contacts link or directly to me
tanimate@gmail.com
Please only use that address for pix. regular correspondence should be through this forum. We like to share everything with the community.
Thanks
February 27, 2013 | Registered CommenterDave
Cheers will sort out some pics over the weekend.
February 27, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterMike S
Another one of my builds!
March 24, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterDavid Rarig
I'm trying to get a picture to post and having difficulties. :) Can you tell me how to post a picture?
March 24, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterDavid Rarig
David, If you send it to us we will post the pic in the blog section.
Thom
March 24, 2013 | Registered CommenterDave