Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Chama

Thom and Dave, what is the status of Chama? Just what building models are being created (now or in the future). The reason I ask is that I am contemplating a new shelf layout of the Chama yard. I have a 25' long wall in one room that I can dedicate to a layout. I want to do as much of the Chama yard complex as I can squeeze into that space. I will be doing it in On30 with Peco track and switches. I want to do all of the buildings, except the oil loading platform, in cardstock models. I already have a scratchbuilt oil loading platform. I want to use whatever you develop for Chama and will scratchbuild the remaining models with cardstock materials. I really want to show what can be done in the cardstock medium.
January 20, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterBill
Right now Bill, it's just the coaling tower. I have started the sand facility and an oil storage building. I'd like to do the watertower but I'm not sure how long it will take to get to it. There is so much conflicting information on the coaling tower. It has been a major problem.
Yes there are a lot of drawings out there but none of them agree with each other.
January 20, 2013 | Registered CommenterDave
Thanks Thom for the prompt reply, I will plan accordingly. By the way, what is the status of the little brick hamburger joint?
January 20, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterBill
The burger joint is awaiting a few details. It's mostly done and well get back to it after Springfield.
January 20, 2013 | Registered CommenterDave