Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > pictures requsted

Hi,

I saw that a disk includes "EXTRAS: This is allot of proto-kits designed by John Kosma for his Gypsy Trolly Line. They are rough and have not yet been converted to full kits of our typical high quality, but they are far enough along for you to have fun with. Think of them as a kind of preview of coming attractions." Do you have any examples? How many are included? Thanks!

-Matt
April 3, 2013 | Unregistered Commentercnwnorthline
Well Matt,
This is something that is only on the HO version of the Neighborhood DVD and will probably never be added anywhere else, although the individual items may end up as FREEBIES or individual downloads, SOMEDAY. Can't include any pix in this post and I probably wouldn't anyway. That's what "EXTRAS" is all about. We don't price the DVD based on the contents of the extra folder and don't encourage our customers to buy on that basis, but anyone who has purchased our DVDs knows that the extras folder is always a delightful surprise. I will tell you that this particular file contains, if I remember correctly, four small buildings (sheds and such) and 7 residential facades. I think, mostly the backs of houses.
Dave
April 4, 2013 | Registered CommenterDave