Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Trailer Office

I think some representation of wheels would be needed, nothing super detailed, just some flat wheels hanging down.
August 13, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterRon Thibault
Hi Thom,
Most of the construction trailers I,ve seen on road projects are parked on an asphalt or concrete slab and then had plywood applied between the bottom of the trailer and the slab ( with insulation). This prevents the cold fall and early winter winds from swirling under the trailer, which could lead to spilled coffee freezing on the linoleum, causing a dangerous and slippery OSHA violation of some sort. This would be easy to replicate in the model, and could be an option for trailers in the more northerly climes. Also, you wouldn't have to worry about the wheels.
- Mase
August 15, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterMase
I was thinking I'd add some general signage as options so we are in agreement there. And yes, most of the trailers I've seen get a skirt for many practical reasons, so I'll likely do that rather then an axle and wheels.
Now the best part, when it's done, I'm going to make it a freebie for a week.
Thanks for all your input guys.
August 15, 2013 | Registered CommenterDave
Thom,
Freebies are cool, I'll build it, cob it up a bit with some construction sineage & such then send some pics back to you. Not sure if this will fit into the turn of the century layout but I must have it, maybe for a dio of some sort.

Rick
August 15, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterRick