Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Bob Bruce's Hotel Kit Bash

Really like Bob Bruce's hotel. Any chance this could be available here to purchase?

-Rob
April 19, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterRob L.
Some times things seem so strange. When I saw the photo of Bob's hotel I kinda got the goosebumps. Off and on I have been wo9rking on a hotel of my own and it comes mighty close to Bruce's model. One of the big differences is I am placing a water tank and a roof entrance on top of the hotel.

But I am really in awe of Bruce's model. It is making me rethink some of what I have done.

No I have not done any interior detail work. I am working in HO scale. But I have done window treatments such as curtains and shades. All downloaded from the the net out of websites that sell such items. Then I use Photoshop to layer and resize.

Some time in the past I did send a couple of photos to Clever on my endeavor. My original inspiration came from a article published in the Narrow Gauge and Short-Line Gazette.

Needles to say I look forward to seeing a lit of Bruce's model on the Clever web site. As fast as they put it up I will be on the download button.

John
April 23, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterJohn
Some times things seem so strange. When I saw the photo of Bob's hotel I kinda got the goosebumps. Off and on I have been wo9rking on a hotel of my own and it comes mighty close to Bruce's model. One of the big differences is I am placing a water tank and a roof entrance on top of the hotel.

But I am really in awe of Bruce's model. It is making me rethink some of what I have done.

No I have not done any interior detail work. I am working in HO scale. But I have done window treatments such as curtains and shades. All downloaded from the the net out of websites that sell such items. Then I use Photoshop to layer and resize.

Some time in the past I did send a couple of photos to Clever on my endeavor. My original inspiration came from a article published in the Narrow Gauge and Short-Line Gazette.

Needles to say I look forward to seeing a lit of Bruce's model on the Clever web site. As fast as they put it up I will be on the download button.

John
April 23, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterJohn