Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > HO Scale Minilla Rope & Cord Co.

I just downloaded the Manilla Rope & Cord Co. There were 2 pages to print out. I have the front, one side and the back and the roof. Where is the second side of the building?

Ron
September 5, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterRon
Ron,

I have the O scale version. The other side appears on page 5. But when taking a quick look at the file it is easy not to see the other side as it is sort of by itself.

John
September 5, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterJohn
Ron
Where did you download Manilla from. I'm not aware of any place that it is currently available except on one of the Jackson Collection DVD's. It may have been something that was put up a long time ago and has since been corrupted. We don't have a lot of control over that sometimes. Please let me know where you got it so I can check it out.
September 6, 2014 | Registered CommenterDave
Dave, during the recent sale, I purchased "Johnson Collection Vol 3" the HO Scale. That is where I go the Model. There were only two pages and no second side wall.

Ron
September 6, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterRon
Dear Ron, you can get the file for free with the back wall included on this page:

http://shortlinemodelers.com/structures/building-general-rope-wire-co

It is, unfortunately, in O scale, but you can just scale it down using the gimp program or Microsoft Word. (Or the printer scaling.) To get the file, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on the file link. It should download. This building, it seems, used to be a freebie,
and Clever Models put the file up on this site as well as theirs. After a while, Clever Models took the freebie down off their site, but not off the other site.
Hope you will be able to use it,
Bill N.
September 6, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterBill N.
OK guys, you got me. I must have been really distracted when I put those files on the Jackson Vol 3 DVD. Both the O scale AND HO scale are missing some things. We're just getting back from the Narrow Gauge National and as soon as we can get reorganized, I will put the corrected , fixed, missing pieces in the FREEBIES section and fix the DVD files.
Sorry, but I'm glad you eagle eyes out there are keeping watch over us.
September 6, 2014 | Registered CommenterDave
Bill, thanks for your help, but I couldn't get the scaling to match the pieces from my Jackson Vol. 3 DVD. I guess I will wait for Dave to put the missing pieces in the FREEBIES section. Dave I have always appreciated your help when a problem arises. Thanks again. Looking forward to constructing the Manilla Rope and Cord Co. Thanks again.

Ron
September 7, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterRon