Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > S.Rowan Photo Studio

When will the Photo Studio kit be available...seems some other kits cut in line ahead of it....waiting.
May 2, 2015 | Unregistered Commenterjerry
Still waiting for that studio. It cries for a photo studio or even an artist's loft behind that big window.
May 3, 2015 | Unregistered Commenterjerry
One reason it's delayed is that I'm trying to decide if it should have an interior. I am leaning that way. The wait will be worth it.
May 3, 2015 | Registered CommenterDave
I've been trying to convince Thom that the interior should feature himself in typical artist garb. You know a smock and Beret. Pallet in hand, doing something artsy like a reclining nude. (Nude what, I don't know.) I don't think he's gonna go for my suggestion.
May 9, 2015 | Registered CommenterDave
i put together an interior piece yesterday. sorry no nudes.
May 9, 2015 | Registered CommenterDave
OK...you put the interior together on May 9. How soon will the model be offered, don't want to lose my momentum?
June 1, 2015 | Unregistered Commenterjerry
Jerry, id hate fore you to lose momentum so if you just want to send us $10 bucks a month ill send you a kit every month. Bad humor on my part. but I know the test was completed so the kit should be up pretty soon.
June 1, 2015 | Registered CommenterDave
Thom,
Your suggestion may not be bad humor. Maybe some kind of subscription could be set up so that new models could be sent out to everyone that subscribes for a set price. The subscribers could also identify some stock models that they would like to have. This is just a very rough idea & would really need some thought on your part, but I'm sure that in your "spare" time you could make this work.
Always willing to make suggestions as long as they don't take up any of my time or money....
June 2, 2015 | Unregistered Commenterjerry
If others like the idea of a subscription, please post here. I floated a similar idea before where if people paid a small amount for each visit i could make all the models free. that got some very rough responces.
perhaps a seperate members area with special access. limited to a select group of 50 or so supporting members, ill give it some thought.
June 2, 2015 | Registered CommenterDave