Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Oops

There is a roof. I was looking for a copper one as depicted it in the pictures. Wish all the pictures were those of the actual printouts. This would help eliminate confusion for those of us who are not among the elite builders.

Ron
May 11, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterRon
Ron, That IS the roof that came with the kit. My only modification was to do a little extra work with some weathering chalks. Sorry if my build confused you. I printed the roof out twice; once for the main roof and a second time so that I could cut out and superimpose individual ribs. Then, I used some Pan Pastels to give a little more "rust".

Jim
May 11, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterJim Gore
Thanks for the reply Jim. I really liked seeing the picture of the building you did. Your skill and talent is what I aspire to achieve. I think I'll try to make my roof look like yours. Did you find page 1 and 6 with the stone walk way to be identical. If so, is there a reason for that?
May 11, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterRon
Hi Ron
Sorry for the confusion. I checked the HO scale download and the only thing that is wrong are pages 1 and 6. You just don't need one of then. Everything else that belongs in the kit is there. It's just an extra page. The O scale download is O.K. The major walls are only on pages 2, 3 and 5. The wall on page 2, folds like a "Z", page 3 folds like a "U" and page 5 folds like an "L". Hope this helps.
May 11, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski