Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Update on Tombow markers 07/08/2015

Hello everyone. Don't know if you remember, but a few months ago we were alerted to a new brand of water based markers that can be used for edge coloring. I mentioned that I would try them and report back. Well so far they are totally acceptable in every way. As was mentioned previously, they come in a good range of colors. Actually the colors are better than my original preference, MARVY LePlume II. They are less expensive, the company is very quick to ship. They have very fine, soft tips and don't bleed. The only thing I wasn't sure of was how long they would last. Well, they last at least as long as what I was using. The only gripe that I have, and it's a small one, is that the name of the color is NOT ANYWHERE on the marker, only the part number. I just received an order and had to put a swatch of color on the packing list which has the names and the numbers to know what colors I had. More of an inconvenience really. (The caps are in color, but not a perfect match.) I will probably just put a paper label on each marker with the name and swatch of color to quickly identify them. All in all, a really great product.
July 8, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski