Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Lost Stone retaining wall

Several years ago i built a few yards of your Stone Retaining Wall. I would now like to extend that wall but I can't find the link for that Stone Retaining Wall on your catalog. If you could guide me to the link I would really appreciate it.
July 26, 2023 | Unregistered CommenterWilliam Wilcox
Hello William
We have a couple of possibilities. Can you describe what the texture looked like?
Two that come to mind are Limestone Block, P/N T64, or Illinois Stone, P/N T71.
There are other possibilities, but these two are the most likely.
Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Dave
July 26, 2023 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
It had 2.5 inches of t71 stone, then 1/2 inch cement column then it repeated. The kit also came with brick columns and one with both brick wall sections and brick columns.

William
July 27, 2023 | Unregistered CommenterWilliam Wilcox
William,
That texture is in the 1st.Street Collection, in the Extras folder, in the Retaining Walls sub-folder.
If you own that collection, you already have the texture that you are looking for.
As far as I remember, that texture was never available separately.
If you don't own that collection, I hope that you will purchase it for $39.95 and get everything in the files.
If you are only interested in the single texture, I will sell it to you as a download for $3.50.
Just use the PayPal "send money" button on their website to send $3.50 to mize1@sbcglobal.net, and will send you a link.
July 27, 2023 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
Thanks for the help on where to search.

Willam
July 30, 2023 | Unregistered CommenterWilliam